Week 6: FINALLY!

 The Season Is Here!

    Packed my suitcase and am ready for Kentucky. The wait is finally over and it's time to play some real baseball games. Fall ball and preseason felt like a full year of scrimmaging the team. But now it's time for the real stuff to start and I couldn't be more excited.

    Our first three games of the year are in Lexington, Kentucky against Asbury University, so it should be a pretty stress-free weekend to say the least. With me being from Kentucky, this is going to be one of the best weekends of my life getting to see all of my family and friends that are coming to the game to watch me play in my first collegiate baseball game. What's even better is I earned myself a starting spot in the outfield which is going to make that first game a complete thrill. 


But of course, my main focus is on the game. I've been visualizing success, envisioning myself making big plays and helping my team come out on top. I know there will be nerves, but I'm also feeling confident in my abilities and the hard work I've put in.

Overall, I couldn't be more pumped for this trip. The script couldn't have been written any better with me coming home for my first collegiate game. It's the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and I'm ready to give it everything I've got. Wish me luck, and stay tuned for updates from the game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bittersweet Farewell

Struggling to Stay Healthy

Facebook Marketing